41. If you had the talent to compete for a medal, which Olympic sport(s) — summer and/or winter — would you choose to participate in? Gymnastics.
42. When you get home from work, do you keep your work clothes on or do you immediately change into something else? Well, when I worked retail I rarely ever bothered to change clothes, unless I was doing something that required a change of clothing. Now, when I attend at birth, I usually change clothes when I get home – as I usually *need to*!
43. What, if anything, never fails to give you the shivers? clowns.
44. What’s your favorite board game of all time? Scrabble.
45. If you were to trade your current license plate in for a vanity plate, what letters or word(s) would you choose for your new plate? INDEED (some of you are laughing while reading this). Or, maybe, MUM2U (because let’s face it, I *am* mum to many – oddly, some of them are older than I…).
46. Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? Yep, but it wasn’t a scary moment & hopefully I won’t have one of those.
47. If you could be any cartoon character for a day or two, which one would you be, and why? First thing that came to mind was Rainbow Brite, but I don’t think I really agree with that. I really like Pink Panther and Ickis from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters.
48. Do you collect anything in particular? Magnetic compasses (high school science teacher got me started on this by giving me my first one – thanks jerrod howard). Tea Pots. Glassware (more specifically earthenware mugs). Frankoma Pottery.
49. What’s in the trunk of your car right now? A Razor scooter, old shoes & clothing for donation, bag of trash, empty flask, box of Kleenex, probably one of William’s work shirts & jumper cables.
50. Have you ever lied about your age? Yes.