previous posts of 100 things can be found here
61. What’s your favorite thing to cook? Muffins, Chai Tea (homemade stove top variety) & Potato-Leek Soup.
62. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher; done that. I wanted to be a counselor; done that. I wanted to be a mum; doing that… and in a round about way, I’m still doing the previous two as well.
63. Have you ever ordered something from a television infomercial? Yes. And it’s been the best thing ever! The Magic Bullet (the blender thing, not the vibrator!).
64. Did you go to your high school reunion? NO. And I never planned on it – I don’t need to see a bunch of assholes (who will pretend to be my friends) unnecessarily.
65. What do you order at the bar? [Single Malt Scotch], neat & in a tall glass; Maker’s Mark/Woodford Reserve/Knob Creek on the rocks or Jameson & Soda (and almost always a Bitters & Soda as an accompaniment).
66. If you were asked to name a puppy what name(s) come to mind? Garfield, Malcolm, Kitty, Vera, Bodhi, Juno, Watson, Fox…
67. Does it bother you when the 13th day of the month falls on a Friday? No, but I do take note of it.
68. Have you ever seen a dead body? Yes – more than once. (Oh, you want an explanation… anatomy class, a morgue, a wake & turning the wrong corner at the wrong time.)
69. How old were you when you got your first kiss? Well, there was this boy in Kindergarten that I used to chase around on the playground and kiss, but he doesn’t count. My first real, honest & romantic kiss was Jules (Julie); we were both 10 years old; she was awesome.
70. What is the last thing you downloaded? I believe, that technically, that last thing I downloaded was done so illegally… So, let’s just say it was Firefox 4.0.