Availability and Maternity Leave:
Michele is currently booked solid with clients through the end of November and is not taking any clients in December 2015 because she is due to give birth in early January. She plans to take maternity leave and then will only be accepting repeat clients, friends, and family until July 2016.
Our Birthwork Services:
- Traditional Midwifery Services
- Out-of-Hospital Monitrice/Doula Services
- Reflexology for Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Meditation (coming soon)
- Birth Visualisation (coming soon)
- Pregnancy Counselling & Concierge
- Pregnancy Termination Doula Support Services
- At-Home Insemination Education (coming soon – for all couples)
- Unassisted Childbirth — If you are planning an unassisted childbirth and are seeking prenatal or postpartum care, please contact us for more information regarding fees and payments.
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare is a Inclusive Midwifery Practice.
Licensure and Malpractice Insurance
Community Herbalists, Holistic Health Consultants, and Spiritual Healers are not licensed, certified or regulated in the state of Pennsylvania. Michele is NOT a licensed, certified, or regulated medical physician, nurse, or other state approved professional healthcare provider. Her care is meant to complement, not replace a client’s current healthcare provider’s treatment or advice. She does NOT carry malpractice insurance.
In the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania there is currently no means of licensure for non-nurse midwives; Michele is NOT a Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) nor is she a licensed non-nurse midwife. She has chosen to NOT seek out Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) status through the North American Registry of Midwives (NARM) so that she might best fulfil and honour the wishes and choices of the families that she serves without being legally bound to conduct her practice in any one particular manner. Michele has no future plans to become certified or licensed through any state or agency.