31. When you prepare to eat a hamburger or a sandwich, do you prefer to cut the burger or sandwich in half before eating it, or are you okay eating it whole? I rarely cut it – think of the mess, the glorious mess.
32. If you were given a one-year, all expenses paid, all-access assignment to make a documentary film on any subject of your choosing, what do you think your film’s focus/topic would be? Oh, frack! I don’t know. There’s so much out there that needs to be covered. I’ll have to consult my hubby on this one…
33. What are your favorite sections of a bookstore? Reference, cookbooks, children’s and clearance .
34. If you knew for certain that it would extend your life expectancy by 8 years, would you reduce your daily caloric intake by 30%? Well, probably not… I am still a smoker and I think I’d have to give smoking up before I’d give up 30% of my caloric intake. I really like food… No – I wouldn’t.
35. Peppermint Patty… straight or gay? Gay!
36. If a stranger leaves a voicemail message on your home phone for someone you don’t know, do you call the person back to tell them they reached the wrong party? It hasn’t happened in a long time, but I have called someone back before. I don’t see why I wouldn’t if it seemed like a legitimate call and not like, ‘hey, it is xyz; meet me at the club’.
37. Do you have a favorite weird food or weird drink combination? If so, what is it? Wheat toast, sauteed mushrooms & guacamole sandwiches.
38. If you could choose one event from any point in the future whose outcome could be known to you now, what would you like to know? If/when we might have another child (biological or adopted).
39. If you arrived in the same amount of time, would you rather take the short way slow or the long way fast? Short and slow.
40. Elton John has those colorful glasses. Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan (b.1911 – d.2004) had his Jelly Beans. And former U.S. Senator Paul Simon (b.1928 – d.2003) had bow-ties… lots and lots of bow-ties. How about you… do you have any ‘signature’ or ‘trademark’ items; things that just scream that it’s you because you either always have it on your person, in your car, at your office, etc., and which friends, family, or colleagues universally know you by? Those one kind of pens that I always bend the tip of on purpose, my dreadlocks, my necklace with all the little charms & lip balm (or some kind of ‘lippies’). I used to have a rainbow steering wheel cover and pins stuck all in the headliner of my car. For awhile it was my combat boots.
if you are just now joining me on this journey of 100 random thing about me, here’s the rest up until now.