Friday Fill-In 04.15.2011
1. For me, it was a tough decision.
2. Wishing their was more of a selection of organic foods at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the answers to Life, the Universe and Everything.
4. Learn to play the accordion is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I was able to take a step back and really let myself feel – reflection at it’s best.
6. This Winter was particularly difficult for me, but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grabbing drinks with a good friend, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair prettied up by a pretty lady and calling my dad to wish him a happy birthday and Sunday, I want to sleep like the dead… but I have lovely children to kidsit instead!
Friday Fill-In 04.08.2011
1. In the near darkness I wait for fireflies.
2. I’m off duty today until further notice.
3. But this is just allergies (I realize I’m lying to myself).
4. Would love to head up to the park in Sewickley and stick my toes in the stream creek there.
5. It’s always nice to have friends drop by.
6. My friend S has a wonderful ear for listening and she’s pleasant company.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning the kitchen with William, tomorrow my plans include Kidsitting for the Gyres & a bit more kitchen clean up and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Friday Fill-In 04.01.2011
1. I can’t believe some people are so blind.
2. Hoping it’s a good weekend for everyone.
3. How can I figure out how to learn to play the accordion (for free) — free online YouTube lessons?
4. Fried rice was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one half a dozen of the other.
6. Conservatives; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking it easy at home with my peoples, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in & working on some projects and Sunday, I want to get some housework tackled (yeah, I’m a fucking riot this weekend)!
Stupid in America (and the super scary thing, this was from 2007! and things haven’t changed. so glad we’re unschoolers!)