1. For me, it was a tough decision.
2. Wishing their was more of a selection of organic foods at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the answers to Life, the Universe and Everything.
4. Learn to play the accordion is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I was able to take a step back and really let myself feel – reflection at it’s best.
6. This Winter was particularly difficult for me, but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grabbing drinks with a good friend, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair prettied up by a pretty lady and calling my dad to wish him a happy birthday and Sunday, I want to sleep like the dead… but I have lovely children to kidsit instead!