It’s been a long while since I blogged about anything. Gratitude is rich & warm right now, so here it is:
Gratitude Blog 11.06.2011
I’m grateful for…
1) the insane amount of patiences of my Dear Other Half.
2) the opportunity to use both my innate mothering skills and learned wellness skills as a street medic for OccupyPgh.
3) people willing to take a stance, to use their voices.
4) Autumnal days bathed in sunshine.
5) the beautiful, strong & intelligent women I know.
6) local coffeeshops.
7) making the decision to fully support my child’s autonomy and all the messiness that sometimes is a direct result of that decision.
Remember, if you have a gratitude blog or online journal and want to share, leave a link in the comments. And if you don’t have one, but want to share something(s) you are grateful for, leave a comment.