i’ve spent the last two days working on a slight overhaul of E’s blog; checking for broken links & making some small changes that he asked for. i think we’re both reasonably happy with it for the time being. go check it out if you want to.
i don’t think i will be posting a picture for Wordless Wednesday tomorrow, because i don’t have any pictures that are just screaming to be posted… but, something might change at the last minute.
i’m so happy that Spring is finally here. i’ve been able to open doors & windows to let in fresh air & sunshine — glorious. i have seeds that i need to start sprouting soon. i can’t believe that it will be time to get back to the garden soon! i don’t have my raised beds like i was hoping for, but things will be alright. *must remember to put a pot of catnip on the balcony for the kitties.*
Friday Fill-In 03.04.2011
1. Bring your favorite tea to my house and let’s have a nice afternoon sipping from warm earthenware mugs while the children run amok.
2. Not that we are a family who routinely buys things which need batteries, but it makes life so much easier on everyone when the batteries are included.
3. She is exactly as I always figured she’d be.
4. Well, you see, it’s hard to explain, but in the end, against all odds, everything usually works out for those who are involved – well those that need it to work out, at least.
5. I hope I get to visit ‘home’ again or have people from ‘home’ visit me soon!
6. But what if we had stayed right where we were?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being home with my family, even if I step out for a little bit on my own, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up the playroom and Sunday, I want to make mushroom and rice soup!